Thursday, November 17, 2016

[instiz] SANA WITH OFF-SHOULDERS SHIRT AND MINISKIRT

No Sana No life















post response: +4

original post: here

1. Hul her skirt is so short that I got shocked... It's pretty, but she'll still look pretty if her skirt was longerㅠㅠ 

2. Please lengthen Sana's skirt Cordi-nim.. It looks like she's just wearing safety shorts

3. The clothing are a bit embarrassing to look at, but because it's Sana unnie, she really looks like an angel.... Sana unnie is pretty...

4. She's too prettyㅠㅠㅜ  But I thought the shirt was shortsㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Hul.. I certainly thought those were pantsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But she's seriously pretty

6. Ah it suits her but her skirt is way too short!!!!!!!!!!!!  But she's seriously prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  No Sana no life

7. Hul but seriously she's pretty... If I was a man, I would love this

8. Is this supposed to be fanservice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com