Saturday, November 5, 2016

[instiz] TODAY'S BEST ENDING CUT FROM A MALE IDOL


post response: +422

original post: here

1. OMG....Jungkook ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Wow...His face....His visuals...I wet my pants

3. I can sense the force just from the picture.... Jungkook from now on keep your bangs on please...

4. Let's get marriedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. When I was watching this stage, I went "Wow he's F*cking handsome, wow he's way too handsome booohh"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Jun Jungkook seriously.... From their debut til now it's his most legendary stage I cried a river when I saw thatㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜ  Our baby is so amazingㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠ 

7. That stage was a must watch I screamed

8. My killer has come

9. I was staring the gif for several seconds, my heart was about to stop...

10.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com