Friday, December 23, 2016

[instiz] IT'S BEEN 9 YEARS BUT THIS DRAMA STILL DOESN'T FEEL COUNTRIFIED AND IS FULL OF SUMMERY VIBES










Coffee Prince (2007)
Staring Gong Yoo, Yoon Eunhye, Chae Jungan and Lee Sungyun

And for many, Choi Hangyul became their lifetime male lead












(more pictures at source)

post response: +9
original post: here

1. Vision increased... I must watch the re-run this summerㅠㅠ

2. Why is Gong Yoo not getting old...?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Gong Yoo was so young ㅠㅠ he's still cool now ㅠ

4. Lifetime dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ just thinking about  it now makes my heart tingly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. One of my lifetime dramas....

6. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Gong Yooㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I was thinking of Coffee Prince before clicking the post!!! I watched it again some time agoㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even though he was wearing a silk shirt that looked like a floral tablecloth... Choi Hangyulㅠㅠ

8. Hangyul-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, he's the one top main character of my lifetime dramas

9. Ah daebak...

10. Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ husbandㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com