Tuesday, December 6, 2016

[instiz] THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL FANSITE MANAGER OF RV SEULGI

She doesn't only disses the members of RV but also other male idols

(t/n: the post is kinda lengthy so we'll just translate a few
we're not sure whether it's one account of different accounts, since the ID changes at some point, but seeing the comments, it's clear that it was one account^^;)
"Joohyeon-ah even if you committed suicide, I would be damn comfortable with it;; "
"Joohyeon-ah if you can't speak, just shut up"
(she inserted the video of RV receiving their award on Seoul Music Award)


"They're uglier in real life than on pictures, Kim Yeri is like a swindler with her pictures"
"Yeri was such an assh*le during the fansign"


"You f*ckers are dating right"


"Ah her smile is so f*cking foxy"


"Ah Kim Yeri fix your expressions"
"During the ending, RV are supposed to sing the Christmas song all together, but Yeri was the only one not able to control her expressions"


"Jimin's gochu (aka male private parts) looks so weird on this....? Is that a pouch...?"


"I don't have any thoughts on Seventeen's Hoshi but when he did Kang Seulgi's part, I was so freaking mad, his face is a freaking disaster f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"


"Hoshi's face is pretty? What a retard"


"F*ck that's so disgusting"


"Park Chanyeol is so disgustingly bad at writing lyrics and it's so obvious.... I was wondering why he went on Unpretty when he's a pretty boy, he must be making money off his face^^"
"He's f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋHe acts like he's so talented"


"Ah crazy f*ck a swear came out, he's so f*cking ugly f*ckㅋ"

post response: +37

original post: here

1. Wow those are so shocking... I wasn't able to continue and read all of it...

2. But I seriously don't understand why they would diss the members of the same team  Why are they like that?

3. I'm seriously having goosebumps over how hard they're trying to write those

4. Is that person still alive? She seems like the type of person who would drop a bomb on you as soon as she opens her mouth...

5. She must think so highly of herself and assume that she's so tough, but these people are nothing in real life. Even if they grabbed the idols by their hair, they won't be able to say a word. If I was Seulgi, those kinds of fans would be the ones who embarrass me the most

6. Wow I seriously wonder whether her brain is empty, wow I'm so mad right now I wanna swear

7. Hopeless

8. What did our kids even do to you???

9. She's seriously the top.... Even if I hated a member in my bias' group, I would never ponder to go to such length to hate on them.. Damn it must be hard for her to fangirl

10. To think that those people are running free in society gives me goosebumps

11. That's why the kids who have done no crime get sworn at all the time... Please don't touch our kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's my dream to meet those type of people in real lifeㅎㅎ  I wanna see how they carry themselves in normal life and what their relationship with people around them is

13. She's so hopeless that I can't even say anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

14. She's even sexually harassing them... Please leave our pretty idols out of this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com