Monday, January 16, 2017

[enter-talk] BTS JUNGKOOK'S PERSONALITY LOOKS REALLY GOOD

It was cold outside but when IAC ended and that they had a break, he told the staffs to give him the trash so he could throw them away. He didn't even do it in front of the cameras, I really like seeing that side of him.





"I'm seeing BTS' member called Jungkook in a new light. The other idols just left their snacks and water bottles on the ground but that member called Jungkook took a plastic bag and told me to give him the trash. His personality is good"

IAC's staff uploaded this on his Twitter and he was praising him. Of course, this is just a trivial gesture but you can see his personality through his actions. He seems good at singing too, so I hope that he hit big!

post response:
[+267][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.17 01:19 신고하기
Last time too, you could see him asking around for people to give him their trash all alone. This kid's body is just used to do these kind of stuffs. There are so man PANN posts dissing his skin and looks so I find it regrettable. He's still so young and he's nice and is good at singing, he dances well too. So even though he receives a lot of hate, I wish him to do well
79
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.17 01:31 신고하기
Personally, he's one of the idols whom I truly wish would do well.. It's too regrettable that he gets hated for no reasonㅜㅜ Jungkook is too cute in this gif
75
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.17 01:34 신고하기
His kindness is always burried
66
0
"Ah... yes, I was the staff wearing that kaki padding, I was gonna gather the trash from the floor and take it out but he still told me to gave them to him, so he looked good to meㅎ  Armies, your fire is no joke..."
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.17 01:43 신고하기
The instance that made me realize that he had a good personality was when I read that post about him. Bangtan were filming some volunteering program and the kids were thanking them at the end. After the broadcast ended, they promise the kids that they would personally come back and volunteer regardless of the fact that there will be a broadcast or not. I was so moved when I saw thatㅇㅇI also read somewhere that they bought food for a cat they saw next to a convenience store
45
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.17 01:48 신고하기
He's seriously sensible. He was crying so hard when his hyungs were talking about their hardships. He couldn't even talk back. I pity him reading all the rumors and hate commentsㅠㅠ
36
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com