Saturday, January 14, 2017

[enter-talk] CRAZY CRAZY, GFRIEND'S UMJI;;;

She became so f*cking pretty....ㄷㄷ



When she was chubby, she looked cute but now, she's pretty

post response:
[+93][-73]
original post: here

근데 |2017.01.15 01:35 신고하기
You all really find her pretty?? Of course I understand that it's because she's pretty that she became an idol but, she looks the same as before... At that time she got hurt by the malicious comments and the issue blew up right? Since then, all the Gfriend's posts were filled with people calling her freaking pretty or that she became prettier. I read so many posts like these but I'm really curious about the people calling her pretty/ So you really find her pretty?.. I feel like I'm becoming a bullyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just wanted to say what I thought and I think that she looks the same as before.. I don't find her to be the prettiest one in Gfriend..
47
40

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 19:37 신고하기
She got cast in the streets so she must be really pretty in real life to be picked like that
33
15

ㅇ |2017.01.15 02:04 신고하기
This is her family photoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the cameras on broadcasts really don't do her justice.. she's slowly losing weight and becoming prettier nowadaysㅠㅠㅠ but our Umji receives so much backlashㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
21
13

ㄱㅇㄱ |2017.01.15 02:35 신고하기
I saw her closely on stage once? But seriously, she's really pretty in real life.. I'm not lying when I say that she's pretty. Looks like she lost weight too.. I seriously pity her because people bash her without reason...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFor real, she's pretty
13
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 19:36 신고하기
Seeing her case makes me understand why celebrities commit suicide and go on diet. I saw Umji's family picture and she came out really well. Since she lost weight, I think that she'll look prettier
12
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 04:32 신고하기
Prettyㅠ
9
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com