Saturday, January 14, 2017

[enter-talk] SUZY'S FACE SIZE AND BARE FACE

[enter-talk] SUZY'S FACE SIZE IS SERIOUSLY F*CKING SMALL...


I saw her at the Golden Disk today and look at her face.... I didn't know that it was this small... Baekhyun's face is already the size of a fist but Suzy's standing in front of him and has an even smaller faceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't understand how are there still people cursing at her for hacing a big face? This is definitely not a big face. The people cursing at Suzy should look at their own face size first







Just look at her.... I saved this picture even though it's a journalist picture...









I wish that people would stop saying how her face is bigㅠㅠㅠ I felt so unfair for her when I saw the pictures today

post response:
[+275][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 11:11 신고하기
Her facial features look so much different in real life. I saw her in real life and I can just say that the people who are saying that she has a big face just want to curse at her 
51
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 01:29 신고하기
It's because they have nothing else to bash about ㅋㅋ But it can't be helped, if someone had those big facial features and a small face, they would look weird... that's right, Suzy is weird..............
50
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 01:44 신고하기
A gif a saved even though I'm not her fan♥ She's tall, slender and has a small faceㅋㅋ
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 22:00 신고하기
For reference, this is Baekhyun's face size
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 16:29 신고하기
She's way too severely pretty, I'm not even lying when I say that Suzy's the prettiest celebrity.. 
13
5



[enter-talk] THE CLASS OF SUZY'S BARE FACE IN JOURNALISTS' PHOTOS IS AWESOME












Her honey skin is totally daebak

post response:
[+533][-166]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 20:20 신고하기
I still don't understand how Suzy became a stop star. She's not breathtakingly pretty and I'm not sure if her bare face is as pretty as those S-levelcelebrities. You think that Suzy's now among the S-level celebrities? She will definitely lose if you compare her with Jun Jihyun, Kim Hyesoo, etc. When Jun Jihyun was Suzy's age, she was no joke but I feel like Suzy just has way more luck than her. I also don't see what's pretty about her in that third best comment..
231
225

ㅇ |2017.01.13 20:28 신고하기
I'm in so much admiration when I see other celebrities of her level but I really don't know if Suzy's really that pretty... When you look at Kim Taehee or Jun Jihyun's face, you just go "ah! I understand why they are the top".. I feel like if I write this comment, I'll get hateㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's just not my type and I'm not sure whether she's that pretty or not
123
89

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 11:36 신고하기
This was her bare face too, she didn't even put on BB cream
121
58

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 11:01 신고하기
There's no difference with her face with makeup, she's pretty
76
40
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.13 19:35 신고하기
I think it's because Suzy's name is mentioned that you find her pretty, but the pictures themselves are just whatever
63
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com