Saturday, January 14, 2017

[instiz] 3 ROOKIE FEMALE IDOLS WITH ANT SIZED WAISTS

BLACKPINK Rose













DIA Jung Chaeyeon













WJSN Bona













post response: +8

original post: here

1. Rose's skinniness makes me so fascinated by herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  do her organs really all fit inside?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. I knew Rose would be thereㅜㅜㅡㅜㅜㅜ

3. Female idols sure are skinny

4. I got shocked seeing Rose

5. Wow they're all so skinny.. Especially Rose..

6. Wow Rose seriously looks CG-ed, how can all her organs fit in this..

7. Rose's really daebak.. I wanted the body from the first time I saw her

8. Hul their waists are all so skinny, and they're pretty to bootㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. Even their faces are small..

10. Jung Chaeyeon's waist was seriously so thin during Dream girls ㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com