Tuesday, January 10, 2017

[instiz] 'RADIO STAR' BLACKPINK JISOO "I WAS SCOUTED BY SM WHEN I WAS A YG TRAINEE"



post response: +3

original post: here

1. Not for nothing that people say she looks like Irene!

2. She has both SM and YG's feel to her face! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. She looks like Joohyeonㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They could be twins

4. You can straight up tell she has the face that SM would like... Of course she would be scouted ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Ohhh I thought she has the SM feel too

6. If she went to SM she would've had an image similar to Joohyeon... A shame they couldn't debut together

7. Before debuting, I thought that Blackpink really had the SM feel but once they debuted they had the YG feelㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

8. She has the face that all the big agencies want... She's too pretty

9. As soon as I saw her face and how she speaks, she's totally SM styleㅋㅋㅋ But she really suits Blackpink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com