#8: Nail clipper set
"It's the first time they've seen such a perfect set, it's fascinating"
#7: Sanitary pads
"There's a lot of Korean sanitary pads fans among foreigners. Looks like they prefer them"
"they got influenced due to Korean dramas, especially the "Neoguri" brand, its popularity is explosive"
#5: Street shops' mask pack
"It's a lot cheaper in their opinion. They would pile up masks sets like crazy"
#4: Soju and Makgeollie
"Korean beers have been criticized a lot, but Soju and Makgeollie is a new world"
#3: Rice cooker
"People whose country consumes a lot of rice would buy lots of them. The functionality of our rice cookers receive a lot of praise"
"Even Hugh Jackman and his daughters would eat gim everyday. It's slightly salty but very crunchy"
#1: Oreo O's
"USA were the ones who started those cereals in the 90s, but because the company had some issues, they stopped selling it world-wide but chose to only keep producing them in Korea. There are a lot of foreigners who would come to Korea to find the taste of their hometown"
post response: +2
original post: here
1. "Do you know Oreo O's???" (t/n: in English)
2. Wow #1 is legitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Seriously, I've seen foreigners with their carriers buying packs of Medi Heals masks... This and yogurt jelly. I was so fascinated seeing them
4. "The taste of their hometown"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. The street shops' masks are jjangㅋㅋㅋ Our school foreign teacher even asked us to buy some for herㅋㅋㅋ
6. To think that they would find the taste of their hometown in another countryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. I agree, foreigners buy lots of Oreo O's
8. The Chinese really like their yogurt jelly and honey butter corn.. (I'm a part-timer at Lotte mart)
9. Seriously, American sanitary pads are too thin and they're also rough...
10. Oreo O's are seriously my lifetime's cereals...