Saturday, January 14, 2017

[teens stories] MY FRIEND WANTS ME TO BUY A F*CKING EXPENSIVE GIFT FOR HER BIRTHDAYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Friend (F): Yah, you know...
OP: ?
- What

F: there's 2 weeks left until my birthday
- There's something I really want to receive as a gift... ><
- *sticker*

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is it?


F: *inserts Cheekathon multi-contouring palette (roughly 70$ USD)*
- This and a MAC lipstick..ㅠㅠ
- It's too expensive for me
- Please buy it for me

OP: hul
- what's that?


OP: it's f*cking expensive
- It will be hard for me to pay...

F: it's from Benefit!
- Didn't you receive a lot of pocket money?...

OP: I thought of buying you something....

F: Ah if it's too much for you
- Never mind the MAC lipstick
- Just to blusherㅠㅠ

OP: I can buy you the MAC lipstick but the blusher will be too hard for me to pay..
- Ask your parents to buy it for you

F: ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


F: My mom doesn't like it when I wear makeup so...ㅠ
- You know about it already...

OP: so you don't think I mind buying it for you?
- That's not right...
- I'm really sorry but that's too expensive...ㅠㅠㅠ
- I'll buy you the MAC lipstick ㅠㅠ<3

F: ah..ㅋㅋ
- It's the first time I ask you to do something for me
- And it's my birthday
- You can't even buy it for me?

OP: I don't even have money


OP: if the price was ok, who knows. But that makeup is almost 100,000 won (~85$ USD)
- I'm not comfortable to buy this for you..ㅠ
- I'm a student who's not even working, even 10$ is a big deal for meㅠ I'm seriously sorry

F: wow seriously, you're like this until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I'm a bit sad

OP: no...
- You know, that's way too expensive.. ㅠ
- I'll buy you something else

F: you received a lot of pocket money no?
- If you gather all the pocket money for 1 month
- Won't you be able to buy it??


F: me too, when it was your birthday, I was nice to you... I will treat you nice this year too

OP: if I save up my pocket money in 1 month, it will not amount to that either
- I'm really thankful that you treated me nicely for my birthday but
- Did you buy me something worth 85$ USD?
- You gave me 3~4 bags of candies from Daiso (T/N: equivalent of dollar store) and gave me 2 bags of snacks
- I don't get why you want it so much

F: ah you're seriously stingy;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I will ask my other good friend to buy it for me instead of you~~

OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Ok
- I wish you to meet someone who's nicer and who fits with you better than me~

----

I'm so speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+661][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 17:40 신고하기
Make a post on Facebook and be like "XX really wants a MAC lipstick and a blusher so she asked me to buy it for her but since I don't have the money, I can't do it. Any nice friends out there who wants to buy it for XX?~~"
221
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.14 18:08 신고하기
You must not buy that MAC lipstick for her no matter what.;;; she only gave OP a few bags of snacks
167
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 02:04 신고하기
Please post the follow-up
115
0

쀼 |2017.01.15 04:08 신고하기
It must be because you're normally an easy target. I bet that she 100% won't be able to do it to other kids
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.15 03:46 신고하기
If you buy both for her, it will be around 90$ USD..  she sounds crazy seriously. I feel sorry to death just asking my friend to spend 20$ for me. But she's asking you to spend 30$ on that MAC lipstick... OP must be a f*cking saint.. for real
49
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com