Tuesday, February 7, 2017

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO WAS MISTAKEN AS BEING OF MIXED BLOOD WHEN SHE WAS A TRAINEE

It's Laboum's Solbin
She appeared in the 'Truth Game' and said that people really mistook her for being a foreignerㅎㄷㄷ



Q: What was your first impression of each other when you met after debuting in Laboom after 1 year and 4 months?

Hae-in: Solbin had dark complexion so she looked exotic to me. So that friend joked with me and told me that she was of mixed blood. I trusted her without 1% doubt. So my first impression of Solbin was that she was a foreigner

Solbin: I fooled them by telling them that I was from South America. I told them that my dad was from South America and that he likes gochujang and cookies so we were always eat cookies and bibimbap. They all believed me and it was funny.

She did have dark complexion when she was 16 so it's hard not to get fooled


It's hard to believe that a 16 y.o can have this kind of nose bridgeㅎㄷㄷ






Her aura was already different when she was young but she shines more and more as she grew up.. you're seriously freaking pretty and beautiful Solbin-ah...






post response:
[+102][-324]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.07 00:35 신고하기
But what did she do to hit big?? It's not that she's famous or anything but she's always on TV. Does she have a sponsor?
145
67

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.07 00:11 신고하기
Laboum's agency, please stop writing posts about her..
118
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.07 00:12 신고하기
...? Isn't that considered an adverse change though? Of course she's still pretty now but she looked f*cking awesome back then?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she grew up like that, she would have been solid
105
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.07 00:59 신고하기
She's not even famous but she went on Knowing Bros and is always on variety shows every day. This time, it's about her looking like a foreigner.. Is that media play?ㅠㅠ Didn't she media play everyday for looking like Hyeri? Seeing her here will just make people hate on her more..^^
37
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.07 00:32 신고하기
I don't hate Solbin or anything but seeing her media play gives me a bad feeling about her
30
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com