Thursday, February 9, 2017

[enter-talk] MALE IDOLS WHO ARE ACKNOWLEDGED BY GUYS

GD



There's so many fanboys of GD in my class
Everyone likes him! He's much more than an idol, and everyone aspire to be him whether they're guys or girls.... Even muggles can't help but find him cool

EXO Baekhyun




I'm sorry to say that to the EXO fans out there, but my oppa originally used to hate EXO so much..
It was ever since that military exemption controversy? You EXO fans would know what I'm talking about right! But when he appeared on "Cooking king" my oppa said that he was quite handsome
Every since, whenever EXO appeared on stage, he goes "it's Baekhyun!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
My oppa said that since Baekhyun is cute, he must be very popular with girls

SUJU Heechul




The guys in our class really mention Kim Heechul a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
He has a lot of variety sense and he's handsome to boot
He keeps dissing everyone and bring up his Kangwondo accentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

post response:
[+165][-60]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 20:11 신고하기
I saved this Baekhyun gif by my own will, not only him, but Chen is a good singer too
152
33

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 20:16 신고하기
Didn't all guys use to hate on EXO? ㅜㅜ I'm so touched when I saw our kid, thank you for mentioning him!!!
141
28

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 20:10 신고하기
You're right even my oppa likes Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ
130
30

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 20:22 신고하기
For real GD is a wall when it comes to fanboys...
45
1
ㅇㅇ |2017.02.09 20:29 신고하기
Thanks for mentioning Baekhyun♥
37
6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com