Thursday, February 2, 2017

[instiz] ACTOR WHO HAS BEEN MISUNDERSTOOD BECAUSE OF HIS OVERLY DECADENT EYE GAZE



It's Dane Dehann





MC: I watched Spiderman and your eyegaze is somehow! It pierces you!
Dane: I know, sometimes I would look at people and I just stare at them like this. But they would go "Why are you looking at me that way?" and I go "What?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This was him just resting casually on set, but the camera caught him staring at it


His unstoppable eye gaze is like that even before shooting the scene..


That's him during The amazing Spiderman






(t/n: PC admins = RIP)



And this is him during Kill you darlings












post response: +65

original post: here

1. I love you...But you're a married man... 
 > Hul... for real???
  > He's going to become a dad soonㅠㅠㅠ 
    > Hul I'm shocked..ㅠㅠㅠ 

2. The library scene in Kill you darlings was the best..
 > ... one ...two...three...four..five...

3. People misunderstood him for being mine 

4. He's the only foreign actor I like... I think he's the human embodiment of the word "decadent"

5. Wow seriously I'm a loss of words..

6. The library scene in kill your darling was seriously the bestㅠㅠ But he's a married man..

7. Seriously Decadence = Dane Dehann

8. If he looked at me like that, I would misunderstand too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. He has that vampy look to him, when he stares at anyone, it just looks like he's flirting

10. I can look at the last gif 2931716 times and still not get tired of it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com