Sunday, March 12, 2017

[enter-talk] GFRIEND AND INFINITE'S CHOREOGRAPHY CONTROVERSY



Please don't bury this up and give us a feedback

post response:
[+1,166][-52]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.12 10:52 신고하기
There were similarities in Navillera and The Chaser's intro too..
328
11

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.12 10:49 신고하기
Infinite Be Mine (2011) Gfriend Fingertip(2017) common choreography = x
283
11

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.12 10:47 신고하기
161229 female idols covered Infinite's <Be Mine> during the Gayo Festivals (SinB) ......
240
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.12 10:58 신고하기
This happens every time they make a comeback and I feel so-so... they are kids that could've done so well... Even when they debuted, they were compared to SNSD and it wasn't only once or twice..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every time they had a comeback, they always have plagiarism controversy. If it was only once or twice, I would've let it pass but now Gfriend's image is becoming bad
152
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.12 11:33 신고하기
It's more like a business ethics issue rather than plagiarism. I think it that there needs to be some courtesy between artists. I seriously think that without talking to the creators in advance before using something is a lack of manners. If a work of art I did got copied, I would be even more sensitive about it. I don't know about them but I bet that the victims wouldn't feel good about it. People who do arts will understand, everything you do is an expression of you and has a meaning behind it. So the creation of a work is very hard to do. Seriously, even when I write a post, I have to review it and edit it a couple of times. But if we're talking about a big piece of work like a composition of a song or the highlight part of a choreography, do you know how sh*tty you feel if someone just copies something you created? Something you worked so hard on just gets copied without asking permission. I'm losing hope in humanity. I really hope that there are stricter rules regarding plagiarism. I'm not wishing that Woollim brings this to courts but Gfriend's company and the person who made this choreography should apologize. 
132
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com