Friday, March 24, 2017

[enter-talk] I’M CURRENTLY QUITTING THE FANDOM



At first, I should’ve believed it when the controversy blew out but us fans said that there was a misunderstanding and they didn’t say such things; I’m just reflecting on the past 2 years of liking them. Their tears during their fan meetings and concerts were fake? Their tears really moved me and they made me proud but they only saw me as an ATM (bap-jul). So they think of me as nothing else than a money-giver? I’m still happy that the truth is finally coming out. To be honest, I’m disappointed and I feel betrayed but I’m still thankful for these past 2 years. When I told my close Carat friends that I was gonna quit the fandom, they looked at me with a serious face and asked if I was really gonna quit. But I liked Seventeen even before for longer and deeper than them. Seriously, after seeing that post-it, it felt that everything they did for the fans are so half-hearted. To be honest, they have to sign, talk and hold hands with hundreds of fans and it must be hard. But shouldn’t they at least write something more sincere? It’s true that we are their ATMs but they can’t joke about this with their fans, it’s just not right. They also can’t tell fans not to come see them anymore. It just gave me such a big reality check. For sure there will be Carats with stronger mentality than me, but for me, after seeing their idiotic behaviours, it’s just too hard for me to bear. I’m a Carat who has been their fan even before their debut but this is seriously the end for me. I’m seriously so hurt and sad. It’s a shame. I seriously wished that it was all fabricated. Seriously ㅠㅠ I don’t know if I’m gonna join another group’s fandom or just stop fangirling. I said that I would attend all their fan meetings but my mentality is just not strong enough for that. There are people shielding them and people cursing at them and I seriously don’t know who to trust anymore at this point. This is my proof shot and I’m sorry for having such a weak mentality.

post response:
[+420][-32]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 17:05 신고하기
Your mentality isn’t weak, you’re just being logical. Find strength
168
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 17:02 신고하기
Looks like you’re pretty hurt. I can’t say anything else than find strength
92
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 16:48 신고하기
I’m also a Carat but since it’s your own decision whether you want to quit or not, I’m not gonna tell you what to do. If it’s hard for you, just quit the fandom. If you can’t bear with it, I don’t know why you decided to be a fan in the first place
87
83

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 16:46 신고하기
I wish that you find a better group to fangirl on in the future. A group that has awesome fan-love…
55
25

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 21:20 신고하기
This time, the reason to leave a fandom is actually logical
34
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 17:10 신고하기
You're like me.. Even though I already left the fandom, there's still a part of me that wish that all this was a lie. I don't even know who to like anymore
29
0

ㅐㅐ |2017.03.25 01:09 신고하기
If you want to quit the fandom, that's your freedom, why are you apologizing...? I'm a muggle but if stuff like those happened, I think quitting the fandom is something I would do.. I can't believe those other groups' fan saying that carats should believe their bias more and that their biases would be sad if they saw you leaving....
25
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com