Tuesday, March 21, 2017

[health/diet] MY DIET FROM 80KG → 40KG ANNECDOTE


Good morning! I do not know if there is anyone who will read this but... ㅎㅎ .. I was just just bored so I wrote it!
I'm 150cm!
I started my diet in early November of 2015, and now I'm 48kg!
I was fat from my childhood until high school! I did not want to move and I liked to eat. If something annoying or frustrating happens, I had to let go of everything so I ate!
At one time, I was walking on the streets, and I heard a male student that I didn't even know shout at me and went "Bang!Bang!" .. while starring at me and was laughing his ass off and walked by.. I was upset with me who could not say anything, but I also hated those kids who did not know who I was.

When I was in high school 3rd year, there was a friend who succeeded with her diet, I was so envious! After returning from summer vacation, I was so envious of my slender friend! I asked my friend about it and I was 75kg at that time, we ran together and ate together and I went down to 69 kg!

I told myself I wanted to lose everything until I graduate from High school! It's not like I looked at myself and wanted to lose weight, but I would weight myself everyday and I would cut down on my meals and exercise a lot. Then I graduated like this.

I found a job but wasn't able to adjust to it when I turned 20 and I didn't really know what I wanted to do, I also stopped contacting that friend I was dieting with and I was all alone and didn't know what to do. I think it started eating again from this time. I would eat ramyeon twice a day and it became 3 and then 5... I started getting fatter againㅎㅎ.
I joined a company and my colleagues would tell me "I think your ankles will collapse." and "Are you a mother?" "I thought you were having two kids." "People usually lose all their weights when they go to university but I guess there are people like you too" I feel like I just couldn't adjust to my job and I was bored. If I come back home every day, I will boil two cups of ramyeon and tried to forget what happened. 


In one year, my weight has increased and I have gone over 80kg!
I ate a lot at the time!All day long, I ate ramyeon and snacks at home and when I went out, I ate hotpot ... How delicious were the pig intestines ... I did not get tired of eating them! I ate 3 servings of Bossam, that was enough to feed a family. 

Then I got a part time job at the mart! There are more people here. There are not many women, so the men would end up talking about women's body a lotㅎㅎ. There's this ajussi who told me "Oh,you'll collapse on the floor" "your legs are so huge, can you even run?" "your thighs are bigger than me." I heard these stuff for real ... I always heard them. I was angry every time and wanted to reply but I always lacked confidence, What could I do, I just held everything in and worked. ..
When I got home, I was so upset that I had to boil ramyeon again. I heard more words than that. ㅎㅎ I was working one day and my stomach hurt so much that I had to go to the hospital! It's not enteritis. What was the word? Neurotic? I can't remember well.  But I had diarrhea for a while. The doctor told me I had to lose weight in the hospital. Some days before that, I would wake up every morning with my nose bleeding and I would have spasm and pain in my muscles.
I thought that this was the sign that I should really start losing weight.

I tried to cut down the snacks at first. I sucked at it, so  I promised myself that I would eat only one bag of snacks a day .. For ramyeon too, I've been living off ramyeon for a whole year .. I told myself to eat only one cup instead of 2 per day and I would write memos that if I don't eat I can treat myself with a gift later.
I tried to exercise at this time, but, um ... uh ... I guess I didn't. My ankles and knees were so sore from rope skipping that I just gave up on that! My body was so heavy!
I reduced my ramyeon intake after 2 months, even when I was hungry, I would hold it in!

It was November, and I switched ramyeon for rice! I also cut off carbonated drinks. I thought I wouldn't endure it but after skipping once, I didn't feel interested in it anymore.
I met a friend who really made me enjoy exercising and I discovered the game "Just dance"! I bought a sports bra and I could run while doing exercises, I don't have large breasts either !!!!!!!!! Please buy sports bra and wear it.
I was doing a mix of dancing and work out everyday and went down to 70 kg!

I've also tried  only eating bananas ... ... ㅎㅎ .. Never doing this diet again! You'll end up losing weight, but the issue is, you'll also end up gaining it back .. ㅎㅎ .. 

At first, it was so so tiring and I pushed myself to do it even though I hated it, but now I do it every day! I eat as much calories and I lose! 

I was working on that diet for half a year, so I lost 46kg! Even though I was still at 60kg, when I walked pass people, they would tell me how skinny I looked, they even said I looked like a skeleton .. ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ...
I eat brown rice, chicken breast, vegetable mix, 1 bag of tofu, half a bag of stir fried kimchi like this I have increased the amount of this way .. But still with this you'll end up being hungry .. so I would eat a banana as a snack, now I'm 48kg! 

Of course, you'd think that eating like that and exercising wouldn't seem healthy?
Maybe this isn't even the right way to lose weight...But I just wanted to lose weight
That's why I started gaining some weight lately in order to be more healthy!
(When I was 46 kg)

post response: 
[+398][-0]
original post: here

ㅁ |2017.03.21 13:58 신고하기
Why are people in this country so nosy about people's appearance.. You suffered a lot, your heart must have big scars ㅜㅜ
76
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.21 20:02 신고하기
Those who are hiding, show your faces !!! I'm talking about those males trash who are judging
63
0

ㅋㅋㅋ |2017.03.21 10:48 신고하기
I applaud your effort and perseverance clap clap~~~ It's harder to regulate your diet than just to exercise, you're amazing
49
0

ㅇ3ㅇ |2017.03.21 23:51 신고하기
I'm honestly not saying this to praise you but you're very pretty !!! You look femininely pretty ㅎㅎㅎ
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.21 22:12 신고하기
Even when you were fat, I could see how positive you were and it's nice to see. You could only succeed. Congrats.
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.21 20:44 신고하기
Wow... Me too I wanna lose weight..
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com