It's not a clean cut white bone that comes out
they literally shave everything even with the bloody parts
original post: here
1. Ewww... Why did I see this
2. Square jaws' bones are seriously like that... ? I thought that it was all muscle build up so your jaw ended up looking this way...
3. I wonder which part of the chin that is.. It's worse than what I've imagined, I thought it would be a clean cut like those you see with lasers
4. EEwwwwww... There's way too much blood coming out...
5. Woow seeing how the chin came off, I assume they didn't take out the skin that came with it?
> They probably used the skin for lifting after!
6. Wow amazing... Me too I wanted to have one but it's scary
7. Wow if your chin is not extremely square, you shouldn't do that, I think you can achieve a slimmer chin with just massaging it
8. They removed more than I've expected...
9. How painful that must be..