the legs close ups give a lolita vibe
Even the CD, it's a legs close up
Shinee - Juliette
water bottle's position
Shooting the water pistol in his mouth
Fx - Rumpumpumpum
It was supposed to picture overseas school uniforms
but they put a leather belt below her chest
It's the first time seeing a female group wearing these costumes
Added pink blush on their knees
EXO - Growl
Having a dance with sex appeal while wearing uniforms
EXO - lucky one
I heard it was supposed to be a nerd concept
But there's stuff that can't explain the nerd part
Long sleeved oversized shirt (kids usually wear their sleeves like this)
doing boyish poses with long sleeves again, covering his ears and mouth
NCT dream - Chewing gum
Boarding school cliche
The gym ball is a shota reference, even in lolita stuff, this is often used
playing with the elephant toy and carousel horse
post response: +45
original post: here
1. Some of them are complete reach but the one that looks like a bondage under the chest is really weird. Still, the idols aren't the ones picking their concepts. I hope people won't aim their arrows at the idols
2. Some of them are very suspicious, but I don't think everything there is loli or shota. I think there was even a clarification post for that water pistol?
> Even for NCT, since they're kids, what's wrong with going for a kids concept?ㅠㅠ
3. You were speaking of Shinee replay but that's a Sherlock picture... and Key's picture was never publicly revealed..
4. Personally, I think that aside from Growl, they're all kind of lolita/shota...
5. I don't think this is a reach.... But I don't think it's the idols faults either I hope people won't swear at idols for that...
6. I don't know for Dream, but the rest are definitely lolita/shota... There's so many of them in SM..
7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously I never thought of it?
8. There's a lot of reach in this...
9. Remove Growl and I think the rest are all lolita and shota