Friday, March 24, 2017

[teen stories] ISN’T MY BOYFRIEND CUTEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?


White (boyfriend): I’ll reply a bit slower
OP: are you ok?
White: Yeah, I’m not ok but
- I can do it
OP: I love you :-*
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what do you mean
White: Because of you, I can’t focus but I’m fine


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwe’re a gay couple and he was doing his homework. I was asking him if I was bothering him but look at his replyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I’m 19 and my hyung is 24, isn’t he so cute?..
+ (added by the OP)
Hul….. I’m in the featured articlesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I seriously don’t care about all the people bashing us for being homosexuals
People are asking why my background was a woman,
Even though I’m gay, I freaking like girls that have cat features…
Like Yook Jidam, Sohee and Sunmi..
BF: What do you wanna say
OP: Are you mad?
BF: No
OP: can't you talk more softly
BF: How?
OP: Just don't be so dry!
BF: What's up with my speech?
OP: yeah, it's soso
BF: I never knew I sounded dry
OP: Just do it, the typo you made makes you look stupid.... (He wrote ㄷ instead of ㄸ)

Because of hyung, I think I'll fanboy over him.... His speech is so dry..

post response:
[+276][-38]

original post: here

ㅇ |2017.03.24 23:01 신고하기
Why in the world can’t gay people have women on their phone background? He ultimately likes guys but since he likes rap, isn’t it obvious that he has a picture of a female rapper? I’m a buy who likes girls but my cellphone background is Park Bogum. He’s just someone that even I, find cool and kind. Because we have a reason for liking them, we put them in as our background. No one said anything to me when they saw my background but seeing you guys’ replies, are you guys too prejudiced?
128
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 23:35 신고하기
Why would people even meddle with someone else’s katalk background
70
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 17:14 신고하기
I’m a gay too and I can’t understand why you would put a woman as your background
56
126

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 21:24 신고하기
Please give us more detailsㅜㅜㅜㅜ
23
7

ㅇ |2017.03.24 22:53 신고하기
The f*ckers calling them disgusting, you just look like assh*les. They must be holding grudges against the worldㅎㅎㅎㅎ
18
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.25 00:13 신고하기
I'm a girl and I have a girl in my background, does that make me lesbian? What's the correlation with dating a guy or girl?
17
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.24 23:11 신고하기
No but why do you guys care if he has a female on his background???????? I seriously can’t understand
17
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com