Sunday, May 7, 2017

[enter-talk] LOSER PARK WOOJIN'S SECRET....

T/N: we'll paraphrase since the post is a bit long ^^;;


"Hello national producers, this is Park Woojin"

Hello~ kids~

today, I'll write a business post (t/n: media-play post) about Park Woojin who went from being #72->75->38->24 ^0^/


A pretty loser who used to be all nervous


Being all nervous 2

Every time he's surrounded with a lot of people, he starts biting his nailsㅠㅠ
He's a loser who's scared of strangers


They were asking him why he wasn't able to come to the front and he said that he didn't know why either

As expected....

When they were doing the center-selection, he was...


?


???????????????????????????????

What the.... seems like he wasn't so scared of strangers after all


He's the only one being all shy... Woojin-ah...


But, even a shy loser like him is able to be very friendly... lock fingers+hold hands

Dongbin-ah... I'm so jealous...


2


3


4

This loser who's scared of strangers isn't only friendly..
once he goes on stage, he totally becomes another person...











Kids, please give a vote to trainee Park Woojin <3


On the 5th, he ranked 24th and this was his speech:

"Our company had someone being the center, Youngmin-ie hyung stayed in the top 20', Donghyun-ie hyung stayed in the top 30's but I was the only one who was in a dangerous state.

My company became dispirited and I also lost confidence but I'm thankful that the national producers took interest in me, and that I'm now able to be at this spot. I'll become Park Woojin who will be even more hard working."

Please love Woojin-ie a lot <3


post response:
[+1,083][-49]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 04:07 신고하기
I've fallen deeper in love with him because of his shy personality. His personality is quiet and dark but he becomes a perfect idol when he's on stage.. He's 19 y.o. but he has a sexy voice and he's charismatic. There are no bad talks about him among his classmates. Park Woojin is not lacking in anythingㅠ I was so upset seeing his ranking considering his skills. I'm sure that he'll be earnestly grateful if people voted for him.. Seriously, I can't imagine him not debuting.. it's the first time in my life that I fell so hard for someone on TV..ㅠㅠ We must make Park Woojin rank in the top 11, I hope that people will see him prettily after this post
205
5

박우진사랑해 |2017.05.07 04:41 신고하기
Congratulating a 27 y.o. hyung who's 8 years older than him❤ why is my heart flutteringㅋㅋ
178
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 02:40 신고하기
Park Woojin, let's make it in the top 11 ㅠㅠ
158
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 02:38 신고하기
I seriously like Park Woojin........ please don't edit him maliciouslyㅜㅜㅜ he's so cute
76
1

쀵 |2017.05.07 07:39 신고하기
He's 19 y.o. but his voice is hella nice.... satoori,,,,
56
0

김상균 |2017.05.07 02:44 신고하기
I f*cking like Park Woojin, and I like him even more because of his shy personality. Seriously seeing how he turns his personality around when he's on stage is seriously ggguuhhhhhhh
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.07 08:46 신고하기
Hes just looking at the teacher but he's so heart fluttering..ㅜㅜㅜ
50
0

ㅊㅅㅇ |2017.05.07 04:22 신고하기
Look at our Woojin's hand... his face looks like a kid but he's a real man
49
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com