Tuesday, May 9, 2017

[instiz] RANDOM IDOL STUFFS WE FOUND ON INSTIZ

[instiz] HYERI BEING F*CKING SARCASTIC TOWARDS YURA.GIF



Ah seriously, it's f*cking funny 

post response: +9
original post: here

1. It's too f*cking hilarious

2. I'm going crazy

3. 

4. Oh my 

5. I died laughing

6. 

7. Girls Day really look close


[instiz] CHA EUNWOO'S GIF THAT EVEN MADE A BUZZ AMONG MEN


post response: +3
original post: here

1. I'm not a fan of Cha Eunwoo but he gets handsomer every time I look at him

2, Look at that girl sticking her head out at the back

3. Wow.... for real... he's not from this world...

4. My dad doesn't know anything about idols but finds him handsome..

5. Wow, to be this handsome is a talent itself...

6. He looks like a painting

7. Not human


[instiz] SULLI'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE




original post: here

1. I'm curious about who takes her pictures...

2. She looks so free...

3. I'm so jealous of her clear skin...

4. Don't foreigners find it weird if people are not wearing a bra>>
> There are lots of celebrities who don't wear a bra if you look at paparazzi's pictures

5. She looks so comfortable, I'm jealous

6. Must be nice... Cuba...

7. I'm always no-bra at home and it's so comfortable...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com