Monday, May 15, 2017

[instiz] T-ARA HYOMIN AND JIYEON'S TROUBLEMAKER THAT CREATED A FRENZY YESTERDAY












post response: +74

original post: here

1. They suit each other so well.... I've never imagined that Troublemaker with 2 girls would work out... Wow

2. Wow daebak, it's my first time seeing Troublemaker with 2 girls, this is amazing

3. Wow unnies...My nose bleed...Daebak

4. Wow Jiyeon is seriously sexy

5. Wow please release the video

6. The aura is daebak

7. Wow... I don't know what it is with Jiyeon wearing a suit, but she's my typeㅠㅠ 

8. Wow OMG... Troublemaker with 2 girls is the best

9. It reminds me of Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong's troublemaker

10. Wow this is a legendary stage, this fancam will hit daebak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com