Tuesday, May 2, 2017

[teen stories] MY FRIEND'S PRIDE OVER MAKEUP BRANDS IS F*CKING SEVERE


My friend's parents tell her not to buy makeup from road shops (t/n: Innisfree/Faceshop/Tonymoly/Nature republic etc.) and instead gave her a card and use it to buy higher end makeup, I don't really care about those suff, but she's always belittling road shops and compares them with her shopsㅎ...
Yesterday I bought a mist from Innisfree and I was spraying it on myself and saying how nice it felt, but she pulled out her Mamonde mist and said "Yah, Mamonde is 1000x better than this, it absorbs right away" (I swear it's not an ad) does he have to compare Mamonde to Innisfree? That's so extra, she's so severe with her brand pride.
"Clio, Iope, Nars, etc. look at my makeup, they're all so much better"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Isn't makeup all case by case? Of course there's a difference in quality but the ingredients are what matters, what does it have to do with how expensive you bought it??
Besides, she gets this all from her parent's money but she's shamelessly flaunting them to us, it makes her look so immature 
Anyways, I wrote this post because I was too pissed, I don't know if that friend uses PANN

post response:
[+136][-8]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.05.03 00:11 신고하기
Anyone would've thought she'd be using some Chanel, Yves St Laurent, Tom Ford of Bobby Brownㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's just Mamonde ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mamonde and Innisfree's prices aren't even that far apart
129
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.03 00:14 신고하기
What the hell, reading the title, I expected to see Yves St laurent, MAC, Estee Lauder and Iopeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwho cares between Mamonde or Innisfreeㅋㅋㅋㅋyou're friend is too hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
89
2

ㅇ |2017.05.02 17:39 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not even Chanel or Yves St Laurent but Mamonde ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let me laugh
49
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.03 00:12 신고하기
..? Isn't Mamonde also considered a road shop?ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱIs she a choding?
24
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.03 00:06 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut Mamonde is also a road shopㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe doesn't even know her stuff and make a big deal for brands
16
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.02 17:37 신고하기
Huh she doesn't know her stuff if she's comparing Mamonde with Innisfree.
13
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com