Tuesday, June 20, 2017

[instiz] MOMENTS OF AGONY THAT GIRLS CAN RELATE TO EACH OTHER THE MOST IN SUMMER

1. stay still when putting makeup on even when it's hot
It's not like you can doze off, you have to keep your concentration on the whole time
If you sweat, the makeup will melt so you have to wipe it off and start all over again
You're already having problem putting makeup on, but then you have a problem with the heat
You're just going crazy




2. Another one is when you have to straighten your hair with the heat
You can feel how hot the straightener is from the normal temperature
It's similar to putting makeup when you're hot, it's the taste of death


3. Period (the final boss)
When it's summer and you're sweating, the weather is humid and you feel sticky and disgusting
but in one month, for some days, you will have your period
Your butt is sweating and with the blood everywhere, it just sticks on your butt and you want to kill yourself
You gotta change your pad every hour and as soon as you change it, it's sticky again
If on top of that your cramps are severe, you just want to disappear

(Right, I'm having my period, there's nothing I can do)

4. When your wearing a skirt, you have to wear safety shorts
You're just sweating under and your skin sticks to each other


5. Violating gazes
Since it's hot, you wear short clothes, but wherever you go whether it's the streets, bus, subway, etc.
people just stare at you more severely


post response: +1
original post: here

1. 3333 for real

2. I hugely relate to all of them

3. I relate to all of them, this seriously makes me boil. Those elderly people who keep starring at you really makes me nauseous

4. 3 seriously makes my life stressful

5. 3 and 5 seriously stop starring at us...

6. Ah I relate to 123 I was straightening my hair and doing my makeup this morning and I was so annoyedㅠㅠㅠ And it's not like I can skip itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. For real I hate #3 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I relate to them wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much...

9. 5 happens to me at least once a day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com