Saturday, June 17, 2017

[instiz] NU'EST "HELLO", RELEASED 4 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS AGO, BEST PERFORMANCE ON THE CHART YET


They even went up to #3

original post: +89

original post: here

1. Nu'est has tons of good songs, please listen to themㅠㅠ

2. I listened to this song so much, it's a good thing it's doing so well right nowㅠㅠ 

3. I always wondered when will this masterpiece finally hit bigㅠㅠ  Nu'est all of you must hit big!!

4. I love you Nu'est, ever since I discovered you guys, you changed my life

5. Finallyㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ 

6. Kids, once Minhyun comes back, please quit Pledis all together. It's a relief knowing that people are finally learning about this masterpiece

7. Since the song is so good, I'm very happy about this  Please Nu'est do even better!

8. They're #1 on Genie. Let's be happy

9. This is seriously a masterpieceㅠㅠㅠ  To think that this is the best they've achieved on the charts so farㅠㅠㅠ  I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠ 

10. Nu'est let's rejoice from now on, let's become super stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com