Sunday, June 18, 2017

[instiz] WHICH PLACE ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT YOUR REAL SELF?














For me it's at the optician....

original post: here

1. The school's mirrors...

2. I'm always preparing for the worst when I look at myself at the opticianㅠㅠㅠㅠ  It's too brutalㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Whenever I look at these mirrors I think "Oh? I'm quite fine" but once I pull my phone out to take a picture of the mirror I shut up....
 > And I cryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ 
 > I will never be able to take a picture with my Iphone's front camera...

4. I look quite good in elevators mirrors

5. The mirrors at the salon seriouslyㅠㅠ  It's brutal

6. Sometimes I wonder if the elevators mirrors are photoshoped... Those and my apartment mirrors are the top2 photoshops...

7. Daiso mirrors are merciless towards my skinㅋㅋ쿠ㅜㅜ

8. Is it because they pull my hair up in the salon that I look this bad...

9. Seriously it's to the point where I get scared of opticians...

10. Salon's mirrors are real shocking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com