Saturday, August 5, 2017

[marriage/in-laws] MY WIFE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT WITHOUT MAKEUP

Image result for anime gif scenery
(pic not included)

It's been almost 3 months since we've been married
We've been dating for 3 years before getting married.
She never showed me her bare face for all these past 3 years.
At first, I never brought up that subject and we've never really talked about it.
Sometimes, I did thought "will she be very different without makeup?" but I've never thought about it too deeply.
When we got married, we went on our honeymoon... My wife asked me if she could no longer wear makeup in front of me and be comfortable. I thought that it was a good thing to do.
So I told her that she can just live comfortably in front of me.
So that day, I saw her for the first time without makeup.

I was seriously shocked.
She went to shower and came out and I thought that she was someone else.
I would be understanding if she looked a bit different but... she was just way too different.
If I could describe the feeling to girls, it would be the same as if you thought that your boyfriend was 180 cm tall but he ends up being 160 cm tall?
Her before-after was just way too different... To be honest, I thought "is that considered a fraudulent wedding?"...
She might be really hurt if I brought that up to her so I couldn't bring myself to tell her anything.
I think that she will get mad and tell me something like "we're a family now, so shouldn't we be comfortable in front of each other?"

Her appearance with makeup was the appearance that I liked but her no-makeup face is just too unfamiliar to me.
On the days she doesn't wear makeup, I look at her face and just become so cold that I can't even get any work done at night.
Even though I can just endure it, it still feels uncomfortable.

It's been 3 months since we've been married but I wonder how we will spend the rest of our days together...

Please give me some help..

post response:
[+620][-86]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.08.05 11:14 신고하기
From a girl's point of view, look at it like that... you are dating someone with luscious thick hair but discover that it was a wig and he has been balding all this time... To be honest, won't you break up? I understand OP...
410
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.05 05:17 신고하기
I'm a girl but I understand OP's feelings. Seriously, I had a super close friend and we went on vacation together, and I saw her bare face. She's always been that friend who took more time that other girls at putting on makeup. But when she came out with her bare face... for real... I was so shocked and I'm not even a guy... She had no eyebrows whatsoever and her monolids were so thick that it almost covered all her eyes... I thought that she had light skin but her skin was dark and her lips were blue... I was wondering if she was actually my friend... OP, find strength
368
6

122 |2017.08.05 09:58 신고하기
I thought that it was fake when you mentioned that you've never seen her bare face for 3 years but it reminded me of a friend. We went on an MT (T/N: road trip ish) during our university years.... wow, we drank until 3 AM and we went to sleep. It was 5 AM and I got up to go wash and I don't know if my friend slept or she pulled off an allnighter during these 2 hours but she was in the washrooms doing her makeup. It wasn't even light makeup but she had a full makeup'ed face. Wow... She had so many makeup material in front of her.. it was the first time in my life that I'm seeing that much makeup. Anyways, your story reminded me of that friend. We've known each other for 4 years and I've never seen her bare face
255
1

ㅎㅎ |2017.08.05 09:32 신고하기
There are so many cases of divorce in the US because of the wife looking too different without makeup on. I used to think "eyyy no way". But the girls looked so different that it felt like the guy was dating 2 people
140
0

저기 |2017.08.05 10:38 신고하기
To the guys who marry girls based on their faces, please look at their care face before getting married. I'm a girl too but there are girls who just look too different
131
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com