Tuesday, August 8, 2017

[teens stories] THE GIRL NEXT TO ME JUST STARTED TO CASUALLY EAT MY SNACK JUST NOW, WHAT DO I DO?

Image result for 양파링
(pic not included)

I'm in the bus right now and a while ago, I bought an onion ring snack at CU (T/N: convenience store). I was eating super subtily and for 5 minutes, the girl seating next to me was f*cking casually eating my snack and putting my chips on her hand.

I was f*cking taken aback so at first, I didn't know that her snacks were mine but how am I suppose to react to stuffs like that?
That girl has her earphones on and she's talking to her friends on her phone.
And suddenly she stopped eating. I was shocked so I kept looking at her which shocked her in return and she gave me a "why are you looking at me?" face.
I wanted to take a picture but it's illegal to take a picture without permission

No but I was way too taken aback, so I'm slowly getting back to my sense now
No but what was that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That was way too shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+144][-2]
original post: here


ㅇ |2017.08.08 20:38 신고하기
So, please take 1 of her earphones off and talk to her friend together
95
1

ㅇ |2017.08.09 01:47 신고하기
This too right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: MUST READ)
55
1
"There's someone who bought a shrimp chip and was taking the bus. He left the shrimp chip on his chair  and went to pay and came back and realized that the chips were gone. And the iljins who were seating behind him were eating the chipsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so, the guy was upset and went to them and said "Give me my shrimp chips!!!!!!" and the iljins looked at him with a smile and was gonna give him 1 handful of shrimp chips. And then, he said "Give me more!!! More!!! This stuff is mine, give me more!!!" so they gave him moreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And when he was satisfied, he went back to his seat and realized that his shrimp chips fell next to his feetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
ㅇㅇ |2017.08.08 20:54 신고하기
Tap on her shoulder and ask "is it good?" ㄱ
49
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 02:44 신고하기
Ah f*ck, the best replies are too hilariousㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm imagining you taking one of her earphones off and going like "ya, you wanna come over to eat snacks with us? Your friend sure is enjoying them, so I'm sure you will like them too" F*ckㅋㅌㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 01:52 신고하기
No way, so she didn't say anything and was eating your snack? 
10
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.08 20:37 신고하기
?????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tap on her shoulders and be like "this is mine, why are you eating it?"
10
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.09 01:51 신고하기
Ahㅋㅋ.. so frustrating. You should move seats and tell her not to eat your snacks
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com