Friday, November 24, 2017

[enter-talk] SINGER WHO FOUGHT WITH HIS NUNA WHEN HE WAS YOUNG AND LEFT A NOTE


It's so cute, you probably wonder who this cute boy might be?


It's Harry Styles
He seriously likes his nuna and his mom so much and he's such a family guy
When he did his concert, he even went "Today, my mood was down, so I went on a date with nuna"
He's so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜ


Imagine how happy you would be having a dongsaeng like himㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Even when his nuna went to university, he would sleep all day in her roomㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ



He even got a tattoo with his nuna’s name on it
Seems like he really likes her

Ah If only I had a dongsaeng like himㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
He’s so cute and lovely >_<


He’s sexy, cute, handsome and lovely
I would baby him all the timeㅜㅜㅜㅜ


post response:
[+116][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.24 11:30 신고하기
That's the reason why all girls want to be nuna, because of sweet dongsaengs like him ㅋㅋㅋ She probably treats him super kindly
31
0

참나 |2017.11.24 13:57 신고하기
If only he was in our country and I could marry him
16
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.24 09:56 신고하기
Wow I would beg my dongsaeng to come to my dorms in my university it it was him, what amazing siblings
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.25 01:10 신고하기
OMG MY bias Harry styles...ㅠㅠ I just finished my entrance exams and came to PANN, I welcome those kinds of posts...Are you a One direction fan...? 
0
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.24 21:42 신고하기
He's seriously cute
0
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com