Tuesday, November 21, 2017

[instiz] KOREAN NEWS THAT TOPPED AN AMERICAN HUMOR SITE


Is the video of nurses trying to cope with the earth quake

post response: +65
original post: here



1. They are cool…

2. Those nurses are impressive… they earned my respect ㅜㅜ 

3. Wow seriously, I got goosebumps watching this… they are seriously amazing…

4. Wow they are so cool, I’m getting emotional…

5. Seriously, seeing this makes me realize that there are quite a lot of cool people in this world

6. ㅠㅠ They did that even though they could’ve fell down…ㅠㅠ 

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m getting emotionalㅠㅠㅠㅠ my tears are falling

8. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, this one news touched me the most this year

9. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ oh my… you can put your trust into that placeㅠㅠ I’m touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wow they are seriously cool… I’m touched and thank you ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com