Thursday, June 21, 2018

[instiz] BLACK PINK JISOO WITH OTHER FEMALE CELEBRITIES

Irene



Suzy


Gong Seungyeon


Sandara Par


original post: here

1. Jisoo's face is extremely small..

2. She looks like Sandara...!?

3. Is Jisoo really that short?? Or is Suzy really tall?
 > Me too I was confused, because I don't remember Jisoo being that short, nor Suzy that tall, later I found out Suzy was wearing heels

4. Wow Irene's face is no joke..

5. Jisoo is too prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  The prettiest idol out thereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

6. Wow who would've thought that Suzy could get rid of her cute image.. Her height is to die for

7. I felt looking at the first gif that Jisoo is more of a warm beauty while Irene is a cold beauty ㅜㅜ 

8. Irene is just a princess...

9. Wow Irene..

10. I got shocked at Irene's beauty in the first picture..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com