Sunday, February 7, 2016

[instiz] GOT7 JUNIOR TALKING ABOUT FAN-SINGER RELATION'S DISTANCE


A: how far do you think fans are from singers? how many mm/cm/m/km do you think it would be?
    and how close do you think it could be?

Jr.: it should be the distance you stand from the heater during a cold winter
if it's too close, it'll be too hot, but if you're too far, it'll be too cold. Just keep this good distance and support us..?! This is my opinion

source: here



source: here

that's a good analogy..too close too hot and too far too coldㅠ
왜 우리 초원이 기를 죽이고 그래욧?!
oh... he's pretty cool
뱍챤열
this person's words are quite pretty.... ha... and he's handsome too...
아름다운
as expected from our bookworm Juniorㅠㅠb
that's the good answer
오세훈 (EXO)
As soon as I saw him I became a fan..
박현수
right, I wanna cross the line too, no my cat just typed that on the computer
인피니트의 깨알플레이어
wow this is so true, his words are pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com