Monday, July 11, 2016

[instiz] PEOPLE'S REACTIONS TO NCT'S SONG


"Wow listen to Mad City"
"NCT's song is so good ㅠㅠ"
"Mark and Taeyong during Mad City"
"Mark is realizing my wish"
"Please listen to Mad City.... That's not SM's rapping style"
"Who's that guy's name in NCT.."
"Wow Mark's rap"
"Mark is seriously daebak"

They're all talking about NCT's Mad city



He came out with a rap that SM has never been able to pull out before so everyone was in admirationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:+22

original post: here

1. His rap is seriously... so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Mark is seriously a good rapper ㅋㅋㅋ SM picking him up was God's work, it's seriously my first time hearing a rapper like that from them

3. Hul everything is in English...

4. Seriously SM is hitting right in my soul I'm in admiration

5. I seriously would've never imagined SM releasing a kid like Mark. He's my bias in NCT with Jaehyunㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. That Mark guy's English rap sounds like honey to my ears...

7. He's seriously daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a rapper who's definitely not SM

8. I just listened to the song and he's seriously good.. Thumbs up.. There's nothing unpleasant about his tone, I wish there was a live of the song


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com