Thursday, October 6, 2016

[instiz] OBJECTIVE TOP3 OF THE BIGGEST IDOLS RIGHT NOW







post response: +32

original post: here

1. If we're talking about RIGHT NOW, it would be EXO, Bangtan and Seventeen

2. It's kinda risky to say that it's objective, but I do acknowledge that all the people around me think the same

3. If we're talking at the moment, it would be Bangtan, EXO and Seventeen, but Bigbang is the 4th dimensional wall

4. Bigbang have reached passed the stage of being idols though...

5. You're talking solely of male idols right? Because Soshi would be there otherwise..

6. I thought Soshi would be there

7. If we're talking about right now, I agree

8. I agree with Bigbang and EXO... But it's true that Bangtan are the trend nowadays

9. If we're talking about most recently, it would only be Bangtan and EXO.. Because they all had comebacks while Bigbang isn't doing anything... But I don't think that Bangtan deserves the title of "Top" or "Biggest trend" yet, more like "soon to be the top and the biggest trend"

10. They're teams who are strong digitally, physically and on Youtube!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com