Saturday, March 21, 2015

[enter-talk] RECENT PHOTOS OF SOHEE ON SNS


looks like she's shooting her drama....even from afar, she looks like a celebrity!!!


a pictures with the actors, Sohee's in charge of the freshnessㅋㅋㅋㅋ


her face is so small wow


looks like she's happy shooting her drama nowadays


she's good at acting so I like herㅠㅠ


whether she's far or close, her celebrity aura cannot be hidden


looks like she's getting lots of love even during the workers meetingsㅋㅋㅋㅋjjang cute


I miss Sohee as a singer but
I wish that she will work hard for her acting too hahaha

post response:
[+336][-24]

ㄷ |2015.03.06 11:07
ah kids nowadays don't know but during the Tell Me time, Sohee received love from the entire nation, everyone knew Tell Me, everyone had Sohee's part in Tell Me as their handphone's notification. and at some point the had 1-2 members change and the leader suddenly got married, and suddenly everything crumbled down.. such a shame. their fame was no joke. --------------------------------------------- nowadays, even my friends know about this.. and I'm not even old yetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
95
12

소희 |2015.03.06 10:33
I'm envious of her face but even more of her body..
80
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.05 22:27
our Anh Manduㅎㅎㅎ♥ WG's Sohee will forever be WG's Sohee
46
6

무쌍중에 |2015.03.06 11:10
so my taste, freaking pretty
40
5

ㅎㅎ |2015.03.06 12:52
Sohee is so charming, her face is refreshing and she looks nice, her face is so sharp. I;m so jealous, her skin is good and her body is good ㅎㅎ
36
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com