Wednesday, August 5, 2015

[instiz] GOOSEBUMPS INDUCING PICTURE OF BAEKHYUN-TAEYEON

source: here



they matchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Love♡  
wow... they seriously look alike
I can see more of Taeyeon
if you hide the left eye, it's Taeyeon but if you hide the right eye it's Baekhyun!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwow seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋI've always thought that they looked alikeㅋㅋㄲㄱㅋtheir face and the way they talk...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋTaengkyung will go for the long run♥ 
Outside (Feat. Ellie Goulding)
looks like Taeyeon with Baekhyun feels and at the same time it looks like Baekhyun with Taeyeon feels
(이승현)
hul interesting
because people say that I look like Baekhyun a lot I started to get attracted by faces like him tooㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
when I see pictures of them nowadays they really look alike ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ be happy my brats 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com