Saturday, November 21, 2015

[instiz] CLIP OF A GIRLGROUP MEMBER GOING VIRAL "GLUE STICK GIRL" (NOT FOR MINORS)




it's Lovelyz's Kei
before her debut, she sang "love and war" while holding a glue stick





t/n: glue stick girl in korea means "girl who masturbate" because you can buy glue stick in Korea and masturbate with it (SORRY KIDS)

source: here

ah... I have a rotten mind
빨간색 벌레
she kinda reminds me of Minah
wow jjang pretty...but I thought too deeply, I'm sorry, I will live my life cleanly
변팟
.....I watched this while thinking about Jiyeon's video
sorry....
I'm a garbage
I watched this video without thinking of anythingㅋㅋㅋ
Lovelyz 박명은
sorry.. I thought you were talking about Jiyeon's incident...ㅎㅎ major unexpected situation..ㅋㅋ

Hello John
I thought you were talking about "that" glue stick.... I couldn't figure out who it was until I saw it was Kei I got so shocked
her clothes and the room she's in with her behaviors are f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow but she sang well
ㅠㅠㅠㅠtoo cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
shocked...
음중핑크후드♥
wow her legs.... ....
I think I'll become a lovelyz fan.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
that was her audition for JYP right ? ㅜㅜㅜ? I got shocked when I saw her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
보90%  
I had some weird thoughts...
ha.... where is the garbage bin... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com