Tuesday, March 15, 2016

[teens stories] CHARACTERISTICS OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO DATE

T/N: the title calls them "choshik-nyeo", they are basically girls who are awkward when guys try to approach them, or they are passive when it comes to dating, or they have no interest in the opposite sex

요즘 생각보다 꽤 많다는 초식녀 특징 | 인스티즈

1. there's simply no one you like, or are interested in
2. even when someone gives you a good impression, you just like them "half-heartedly". you don't really want to get involved deeper.
3. you're not attracted to people who like you
4. rather than being jealous of the couples round you, you wonder why they date each other
5. you would rather play with your friends/your parents than playing with guys
6. you don't really feel alone
7. you're very interested in arts, films, and music or anything related to the artistic field
8. you are more realistic and are not delusional/don't have a lot of fantasies
9. your usual personality is more cynical
10. when you meet with someone, rather than worrying about paying for the other person, you think about how to take care of yourself first

- you don't have to have all these characteristics but there are more choshik-nyeo than you think


post response:
[+171][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.15 20:39 
it's not like I think "I hate people. I really hate them!" but I feel more comfortable being alone and when I am with someone, I feel like I have less freedom.. so I think that I won't even marry in the future. just the thought of living with my husband and kid in the same house as me makes me feel annoyed and it seems suffocating; are there anyone like me ㅋㅋ
176
4

ㅇ |2016.03.15 17:14 
I have some kind of hatred/disgust towards guys so I think that I'm becoming a choshik-nyeo...and nowadays, there are so many weird kids..of course there are nice kids too butㅎㅎ....the kids around me are..
126
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.15 14:16 
huh, me too I'm a choshik-nyeon. I have 0 interest in guys ㅜㅜ
71
3

ㅁㅁㅁ |2016.03.15 22:36 
I relate to everything. when I see my friends who are in a relationship I wonder why they would date a guy like that? what do they like about them? and when I see my friends who got married, I just feel bad for them. when you are alone, there's so many interesting things that you can do but I pity those people who are not able to enjoy being alone. they don't even know how to spend their precious time by themselves. when you date, your time and money is all divided up. when you're alone, you can go to concerts, watch movies, go to exhibition, hang out with your friends, buy your own make up (T/N: without worrying about the other person), etc. which is a million times better... anyways, what am I even doing in the teens section......................................
46
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.15 20:24 
oh really, that's the way of living right nowㅎㅎ
26
0

ㄷㅇ |2016.03.15 16:01 
even though I'm like that, I like it. I'm living a life based on my own choices
18
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com