t/n: Hongdae is more or less considered the "hiphop/indie" district of Seoul, a lot of vintage and fashion stores are found there ^^ we also remember that some people want us to update y'all with Korean fashion so here it is :)
Those baseball hats were really popular this year
It suits small faces, but personally if you have a small face, you better wear a snapback instead..
Recently, the trend has been to wear your baseball cap with rings on it
Chains decorations are also pretty popular
post response: +4
original post: here
1. If I wore it, I'll just look like a village's foreman...
2. The one with the piercing looks very pretty...
3. I'm ordering one since my face isn't small
4. Is it me that think that this style is outdated?
5. I've been struck by One.. He's so handsome
6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this? That's trendy?
7. Trend seriously repeats itselfㅋㅋ It was trendy back in the days...
8. I remember that it was uncomfortable so I never wore those, but since it's trendy again...!
9. Oh, baseball caps are so comfortable, I tried wearing one once, and now I have more than 10 of themㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Why is it so expensive...