Monday, August 2, 2021

[theqoo] JEON SOMI'S JOURNALISTS PICTURES TODAY WEIGHING 46KG AT 172CM












original post: here

1. She does give off the YG vibes now

2. Hul I shout out "pretty!" as I was scrolling down

3. Wow~~ she seriously lost weight in such a pretty way. I've seen so many cases of people with small frames whose arms are legs have become too skinny after weight loss... she suffered

4. Wow she looks like a doll

5. 172????? Sigh, celebrities sure work hard.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she seriously lost weight through blood sweat and tears..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Just why would you write down her weight like that

7. Is it even possible to weight that much at 172..?

8. Wow I'm jealous, she's so pretty ㅠㅠ

9. She must be skinnier if you saw her in real life right? Wow... I bet that her body fat ratio is close to 0

10. Wow so Somi is 172 cm tall

11. F*cking pretty, crazy

12. Look at her LV blanket, she's indeed from YG

13. Wow she's just a Barbie doll

14. Her proportions are awesome

15. I bet that she'll be even prettier with dark hair


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com