Monday, August 2, 2021

[enter-talk] WHAT IS LEE CHAEYEON GONNA DOㅋㅋㅋ

Looking at Street Woman Fighter's trailer 
"So what if I'm f*cked? Why are you starring you b*tch"

"They're seriously fighting, they're going to fight" 

Right off the bat they already have no filterㅋㅋㅋ

"It's different. I feel like idols and dancers are really different" 

"If you need to follow the main dancer, then just do it" 

"Who do they think they are f*ck? Just how well do they think they dance?"

She needs to battle among unnies like themㅋㅋ

"An idol coming here?"

"Idols can dance too"

"I don't think I can dance anymore"

Why is she cryingㅠㅠ

"Can I finish what I was saying?"

"I'll just say one thing, sorry BoA-nim"

They're even cutting off BoA

If you just look at the trailer, it looks like Unpretty Rapstar dance version
To be honest, it looks like they have even less filter than UR
I bet they'll have way more views than Girls PlanetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is popcorn worthy

post response:
[+343][-2]
original post: here

1. [+291, -1]
What I find hilarious is that they confuse themselves with acting like this and charisma

2. [+277, -1]
? She cut BoA off...? Those dancers are able to promote their dances by choreographing for KPOP but they're cutting off BoA?

3. [+235, -4]
I feel like no matter how well Chaeyeon dances, they'll look down on her, this is pissing me off already 

4. [+137, -5]
Chaeyeon why are you cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What the? Those 'professionals' look so scary 

5. [+135, -0]
No matter how much charisma you have, you need a minimum of manners. Why would you cut someone when they're speaking? It's funnier that they think they do this because they have charisma,,,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is just rude

6. [+109, -0]
A hoobae who is cutting BoA offㄷㄷ BoA can cut your career in half



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com