Monday, August 2, 2021

[enter-talk] IRENE HASN'T REFLECTED ONE BIT.JPG

 


"Red Velvet 7 years" Irene's whereabouts "I've been drawing + learning popping during my break"

Rather, she was enjoying her vacations

post response:
[+1,421][-396]
original post: here

1. [+593, -264]
No but you expected her to answer "I've been sitting in the corner of my room wondering why I did this?" the whole time..?ㅋㅋ  Have you guys ever reflected on leaving your hate comments in the corner of your room? You guys almost drive people to kill themselves and I bet you've never reflected once on it, and here you are again leaving hate commentsㅋㅋ  If I were to list down all the hate comments you've written so far, I bet they're worth sending you all to prison ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+469, -88]
She's not even boasting about having fun or anything, I've watched the live and every RV member was mentioning about what they've been up to lately (Joy and Wendy solo promotions, Seulgi zip, Wendy Radio DJ, Yeri web drama, etc.) and Joy asked Irene what she's been doing naturally (since Irene was reflecting, of course she had no promotions). There was a moment of silence and before it was becoming awkward, she just replied quickly about learning how to draw and dance. 

3. [+454, -148]
No but how can she say "I've been reflecting the whole time"? I'm not even Irene nor RV's fan and this is just dumbfounding 

4. [+195, -22]
I'm another group's fan but are you guys really gonna be satisfied if she answered "I've been reflecting whatever..ㅎㅎ"?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  You guys really get offended by the slightest thingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+191, -143]
She's still a b*tch 


[enter-talk] RED VELVET'S COMEBACK DATE AND LOGO ARE OUT 



It will be their 6th mini album and the album name is "Queendom"!



This is their new IG picture

Please give a lot of interest to RV's comeback on August 16th 6PM~!!

post response:
[+296][-98]
original post: here

1. [+72, -26]
Please give RV's Queendom a lot of interest

2. [+57, -8]
The logo is f*cking pretty... 

3. [+54, -9]
Hul the unit of currency on the price list of miscellaneous goods was Queendom daebak 

4. [+31, -2]
Freaking pretty 

5. [+29, -26]
Powertrip-Rene is thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What an amazing thick skin 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com