Wednesday, July 13, 2016

[naver] WONDER GIRL'S HYELIM "WHEN I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME, SUNMI MADE SEAWEED SOUP FOR ME, I WAS TOUCHED"


post response :+235
original post: here

1. [+1368/-13]
I like watching Wonder Girls ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Hit bigger in the future <3

2. [+1224/-23]
Wow... The kids are just straight up nice... Just reading this made me touched

3. [+1175/-16]
They still maintain a good relationship with the WG members who left and also treat new members well. I think that they are the only group like that. It's very good to see~~~

4. [+805/-11]
Wonder Girls fighting! Let's last long!

5. [+761/-14]
Wonder Girls all look close to each other, good to see!!!

6. [+113/-1]
It's pretty to see them being considerate of each other

7. [+100/-1]
I'm envious of Sunmi and Hyelim~ they are such good friend to each otherㅎㅎ I wish that I could have a friend like that too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com