Monday, August 22, 2016

[instiz] THINGS THAT WERE TRENDY IN SUMMER 2016

t/n: Keep in mind that it's from Korean teens' perspective!!


Iphone rose gold


Peaches


Peach scented mist


Sailor moon


Heart shaped sunglasses


Pink cushion


Choppy bangs


Off-shoulders


Rash guards


Ryan

post response: +2

original post: here

1. The peaches is so trueㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I knew that hear sunglasses were the trends but Ryan too .. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I think that Iphone rose gold will be even more trendy in fall...

4. I ate so many peaches this year... I seriously wonder why??? I bet the peach farmers are all rich now

5. It's kinda going down, but chokers too??

6. Hawaiian shirts

7. I think that this year especially, I've eaten a lot of peachesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Oversized sweaters and Hawaiian shirts... They all look like my dad's clothes..

9. Also those pink flamingo pool floats!!

10. I think they're just trying to make those pink cushion a trendy thing..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com