Thursday, September 22, 2016

[PC stories] I'M 30 AND NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND

Age: 30

I'm turning 30 this year (gosh I must be so old to be here), female, has a normal office job I act tomboyish since high school with my gestures and the way I care less about dressing up or not putting makeup. but I'm not loud and rowdy. I'm actually bright and friendly so I have many friends, mostly girls from school and work. but I don't open up about crushes or whatnot. I've never had a boyfriend or ever been kissed *sad* I'm not a lesbian and i'm attracted to guys for sure. My dilemma is that I get mistaken as a lesbian.

My dad asked me once as a joke if I have a girlfriend. I was taken aback and really offended. When we had an office outing, I overheard one of my office mates asking if I was around while she was changing in her swimsuit. I thought I must have heard wrong. I have a close friend whom I text to a lot and invite for dinner or malling when I'm bored or stressed from work. But I noticed on many instances that she doesn't want to meet me if its just the two of us. I don't want to confront her about this because this might also be an over reaction. I don't doubt myself or my identity, but this thing really disappoints me. I feel uncomfortable changing the way I dress or act feminine to please others. I want to migrate somewhere nobody knows me. I need to find a boyfriend, god bless me with one. I want to experience dating too Hahaha.

Being exposed to k-dramas/k-culture opened me to the idea that being single for life is okay. I'm getting old I get depressed sometimes, I think I'm having a quarter life crisis. This is getting long, I don't know how to end this. Thank you for reading my story.
Btw, I'm using a dummy account coz I don't want to be found. I'm a fan of your site kudos

Image result for 30 years old gif

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com