Monday, September 5, 2016

[teen stories] SHE'S AN ILJIN AND BECAME A TRAINEE


"Yah remove the post you did yesterday"

Yah Jihyun-ah do you remember me? You became a trainee so you deleted your facebook and all the pictures where you were drinking on..? I'm so pissed that she'll be debuting with her pretty face and she'll be living the life. Because of you, I was stripped from my pocket money in my 3rd middle school year. For the whole year, my mom told me to not worry about it. As i write this post, I'm so angry and have so many regrets. I cried every night while I saw you on Facebook play in Norebangs sitting on your oppas' legs. Because of you, the friends that I had all started to ignore me and I had to eat lunch alone in the toilet. My mom was suspecting of something and felt sorry so she gave me more pocket money. When you saw me, you took it away again. When you saw my mom you treated her of being a r*tard. I seriously wanted to kill you. Your friends will all know about you on PANN when they read this tomorrow and ask you what's up. I wish they give you a good beating. I hope you won't be able to debut, seeing you acting cute and receiving the love from other people will kill me. You B*ch when you told me to stay still and that's not only it, stop pulling my hair, throwing my milk in the garbage and putting my gym clothes in the men's washroom, because of you I just want to be reborn again.

post response:
[+1,629][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.04 20:11 신고하기
No but do you think it'll do anything that you write a hate post before she debuts? Once she debuts, she'll have all the oppas on her side when she becomes popular
588
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.04 19:56 신고하기
Gather the evidence and ruin her when she debuts
309
17

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.04 20:05 신고하기
Don't spill everything now, wait until she debuts and gain some popularity, then reveal everything. If she's still a nobody, revealing her stuff will just get burried!
262
54

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.05 00:04 신고하기
Reveal when she's a nobody, when she has too many fans, it won't do anything
123
0

ㅎㅎ |2016.09.05 01:05 신고하기
The kids who are saying to wait until she debuts are so funny. Do you not know what PANN can do?
80
2

ㅇ |2016.09.04 19:58 신고하기
Yah if this is not fabricated and she really wants to become a celebrity, she must have so much courage
80
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com