Friday, November 25, 2016

[instiz] CRUSH'S LEGENDARY STAGE


"With my heart locked up inside I live"

 "Why are the tears coming out today?"

post response: +5

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Hing my heart hurtsㅠㅠ How sad he must've felt when he looked at his pictures that dayㅠㅠ

3. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I was sad looking at his pictures but he looks too cuteㅠㅠㅠ 

4. Acting through his lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ 

5. I shouldn't laugh about thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Isn't he too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. Is he actually crying?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. When I'm having a hard time I laugh at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  His lyrics match his expressions so well

8. You would know just how much rain they had that day if you watched the videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt bad for him ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com