Tuesday, December 28, 2021

[theqoo] SIMON D'S CONTROVERSIAL PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM

"Before going out (This isn't a pregnancy test)"
"I told you this isn't a pregnancy test"

(pregnancy tests) 

Search related to Simon D - pregnant
- Simon D pregnancy test
- Simon D pregnant
- Simon D pregnancy test

original post: here

1. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must be really innocent

3. Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nobody has prejudiceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Me too I bought a COVID test and had to google because I thought they sent me the wrong stuffㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. No but if it's not 2 lines, then he's not pregnantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. So he's not pregnant since it's only one line

8. I thought Simon D was getting married for a momentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Congratulation on the child^^~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com