Tuesday, January 19, 2016

[twenties stories] I'M 25 Y.O AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS, IT'S SO LONELY



in those brief 25 years of my life,
I've never been hated by anyone
and I thought that I have maintained all my relationships
but if I think about it, I have no one I can call a real "friend"
and so, I always feel lonely
I want to go to pretty cafes or have a drink with someone
but there is no friend like that around me
nowadays, the younger girls are all out there travelling, having birthday parties together,
they gather together at year end...
I really want to do those kind of stuff too?
travelling together, sharing secrets, talking about boys, 
but honestly, I've never receive any katalk asking me what was I doing,
or if I wanted to go out and eat
I have no one to talk to, and it's absolutely sad
I'm really pathetic,
I want to live 
but I'm seriously so lonely...
at this age, it's not as easy to make friends anymore
it's troublesome....

this is what I've been thinking nowadays.
if ever I get married, will there be any friends at my wedding....
it's sad.

post response:
[+578][-5]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.01.10 19:32 
when I go out and meet with friends, we just stay on our phone. when my boyfriend and me contact each other to meet, it's always put off to another day.. wherever we go to eat good food, we're always looking on our phone and talk to each other like thatㅋㅋso I asked him if we could stop looking at our phone next time we meet, and that it would be fun. I didn't think much about it and he said why would I do that? and since then, we stopped contacting each other. the friends to whom I tried this kind of stuff with all parted ways with me. why are there only people like this around me? is it because I'm unlucky? it's not like I'm asking them for something difficult. so me too, I don't have any friends anymore. I wish there were people like me out there. is there anyone like me?
222
4

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.10 11:47 
but even with friends, I feel lonely ㅋ
179
8

ㅇ |2016.01.10 17:00 
I want to be friends with youㅋㅋㅋ if I think about my friends, I think that I treated them too well. when we take taxis, I would always send them off first, I dutch-pay for most of the things, I always buy the tea, the desert, the gifts... when it gets hard, I just buy alcohol and I feel so lonely. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and we were 4 years into our relationship. I think that we didn't even contacted each other once. and I got a call at the New Years and he threw me away.... so me too, I have no friends to go on vacation/cafe withㅋㅋㅋㅋ
143
13

ㄱㄷㄹ |2016.01.10 20:01 
to be honest, the more you grow old, the more you realize that it's not the number of friends that count but what kind of friends you have. it's especially important for girls
67
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com